BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

"His leadership inspired the team"
I like purple today :)

you know something,
In life, when things don't go your way..
even after you've given it your all, your best shot,
you may think like Eminem "once you give your best shot, that's it.. there's only one opportunity"
or you may think like me.
I've grown to have faith in everything I do.
After all that I've been through, I acknowledge the fact that I came out a better& stronger person.
Now that I've pursued one of my only goals to make peace with my past,
things are better. But not exactly the way I want it to be.
I've opened the door, they just have to walk through it.
him, oh him.. he's as wonderful as ever.
but I wonder if he realizes I'm not going to wait around forever.
pffft. yeah right. knowing me I'll run right back the minute he realizes he loves me.
I have a tendency to go back to old things in my life that I begin to miss.. even though it may not be easy, I still pull through it, and come out stronger.
believe in your self.
If anyone doubts you (the way things work in life, I'm 101 % sure that somebody will),
don't completely ignore it.
&
don't completely take it in.

Don't ignore it because maybe that person really does care about you, and they have only good intentions.
Don't completely take it in because you should know by now, that your not living to please other people.

when you begin to listen to yourself.
that's the day someone will listen to you.

-blov3
...
We laugh together. We flirt more than ever. We seem so perfect, but you and me? never.

"Be with who makes you happy, even if it means your always running back."
Honestly, if you’re not willing to sound stupid, you don’t deserve to be in love.

"What are you waiting for?"
"I don't know, something amazing i guess."
-The Incredibles


You have no right to say a single word about me, my choices, or my past. Because you weren't there and you didn't get your heart broken, and you didn't watch me bounce right back.


you can't waste time over missing something in the past. life changes, people grow up and
grow apart, and you can accept that. yet you still can't stop thinking of how good it used to be; afraid you'd never experience it again, afraid you've already lived it and already lost it. you can't waste time over missing something in the past. life changes, people grow up and grow apart, and you can accept that. yet you still can't stop thinking of how good it used to be; afraid you'd never experience it again, afraid you've already lived it and already lost it.

The minute you decided that I wasn't worth the truth was the minute you decided to break my heart.
Relationships are like glass.
Sometimes it is better to leave them broken
than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.


Nate: When you called the other day, it was like... I could breathe again.


To me, fearless is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. Fearless is falling madly in love again, even though you've been hurt before. Fearless if walking into your freshman year of highschool at fifteen. Fearless is getting up and fighting for what you want over and over again... even though every time you've tried before, you've lost. It's fearless to have faith that someday things will change. Fearless is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even though you can't breathe without them. I think it's fearless to fall for your best friend even though he's in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they'll never stop doing, I think it's fearless to stop believing them. It's fearless to say "you're NOT sorry", and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is fearless. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is fearless. Letting go is fearless. Then, moving on and being alright... that's fearless too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That's why I write these songs. Because I think love is fearless.- Taylor Swift


I'm a totally new person.
I had to leave some people behind that were important to me,
I regret it but I just have to learn to move on in life and forget my past.

I’m looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love.

Serena: I need to know why you love me.
Dan: Because I do.

Serena: I really want to trust you when you say those words, Dan. So maybe if I knew why, I'd stop being so scared of hearing them and afraid to say them.
Dan: Okay. Well, if you want to talk about why..
.
Serena: It has to do with my mom and her many marriages.
Dan: There. That's why. Because I actually like it when you interrupt me, which is often, by the way. I love you because you make no apologies about being exactly who you are... Beautiful, smart, sexy as hell.
Serena: Now you're embarrassing me.

Dan: That's another reason. You're completely unaware of your affect on me. You're also completely unaware that you laugh like a 4-year-old. And I love you because you can be with someone like me and still be best friends with someone like Blair.
Serena: Yeah, well, I tried to be.
Dan: I know you do. And that's not easy, but you never give up on her. That is how amazing you are.
Serena: Well, you're amazing too, for being able to say all of those things. You just are. And I love you.


You still mean everything to her, you're just not worth the fight anymore.

"To laugh often and love much... to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others, to give one
's self...
this is to have succeeded" -Ralph Waldo Emerson


Within you I lose myself.
Without you, I find myself always wanting to become lost again.


ilysmainsfeaecbymmwgrws.
--------------------

0 kissies: