BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Even if you were a million miles away I could still feel you in my bed. Near me, touch me, feel me. And even at the bottom of the sea I could still hear inside my head, Tellin' me, touch me, feel me. And all the time you were tellin' me lies. So tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you.Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart? Well, you could try sleeping in my bed.




In my head I see you all over me, In my head you fufill my fantasy.

breaakk it dowwwn.

I swear, your the last thing on my mind.....

"Its getting late; Wish I could spark a smile,
the place is flying high but right now I just wanna be low"

The smartest thing i ever did, was take a chance with you.

she doesn't know what she wants anymore,
all she knows is who she wants,
and thats the boy who doesn't love her back
.

Slow down, you're doing fine.You can't be everything you want to be, before your time.
-Vienna, Billy Joel

It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.

you know me too well.
when i said i didn't love you,you looked at me and said..
"bullshit, you're just running away"


Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.

" Not all of us can afford to be romantic "
-Pride and Predijudice

What we see mainly depends on what we look for.
You're my exception.


es Listen baby there's something i've been wanting to say,
you know im right boy, you knew i wanted something more from the day you met me.
" ill take a chance but its not going very far with you"
take a look at what else is going on in this world.
just so you know,
it doesn't even matter anymore,
because ;
I kiss who I want too.


i never really thought i'd be sitting here all alone.
it's killing me , my heart ain't at home.

"I never even gave you 100%,
I never really loved you"

oh fuckk you.

one of those things i miss most, is how you made me feel SO right.

"you can spark it up and she's gonna put you out "
just let it be.

regret o.1 :
That was it.
I let go, let it be. Let go of everything. Let go of him, them, her, Everything, including myself.


Lonely, on me nobody ever shut it down like you. You want a crown, You made my body feel heaven bound. Why don't you hold me. Near me, I thought you told me You'd never leave me. Looking in the sky I could see your face And I know right where I fit in. Take me, make me, you know that I'll always be in love With you Right til the end.

0 kissies: