BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

I woke up today to the thought of the sunshine, I never noticed how bright it actually shines..
exam in aboutt 2 hours..
wish me luckk :)

I can forgive you for leaving,but I cant forgive you for coming back

Once you lose yourself, you have two choices. Find the person you used to be, or lose that person completely.

Never let succes go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart.

At the end of the day, you either focus on what seperates you or what holds you together.

I wouldn't take a bullet for you, but I'd push you out of the way. I'd rather stay with you; I love you enough to stay.

If you didn't have pain, you wouldn't know what good felt like.

She sprayed a pillow with his colognejust to make sure she'd never forget the love of her life as he sprayed a pillow with her perfume to try to convince his heart that she'd never love him again.

I make myself sick. I feel weak and pained. I've always hurt, but I've never let it show.
At least, Not 'til now..

I see no harm in telling young people to prepare for failure rather than success, since failure is the main thing that is going to happen to them.

never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

"long ago, I learned not the be picky with farewells. they weren't guaranteed, nor promised. you were lucky, blessed even, if you got a goodbye at all."

& if we were really meant to be, well, then we just defied destiny. it's not that our love died, it just never really bloomed.

the fact is lollipops turn into cigarettes, the innocent ones turn into sluts. undies turn into thongs, & homework turns into recyclables in the trash. cell phone turn into electronics hidden in class. detention becomes suspension. soda becomes vodka, bikes become cars, kisses turns into sex. remember when getting high meant swinging on the playground? when protection means wearing a helmet? when the worst thing you can get from boys was cooties? remember when your mom was your best friend? your biggest enemies were your siblings. race issues were about who ran the fastest & the only drug you knew was cough medicine. when wearing a skirt didn't make you a slut. the most pain you ever felt was when you skinned your knees, & goodbyes meant till tomorrow. we couldn't wait to grow up, but i would give anything to go back.

& i think i cried for days, but now that seems light years away. & i'm never going back to who i was.

cinderella walked on broken glass. sleeping beauty let a whole lifetime pass. belle fell in love with a hideous beast. pocahontas risked her life for a feast. jasmine could had had anyone, instead she chose a poor man. ariel walked on land all for love, & for life. love's all about facing your biggest fears.

she talks about you like you put the stars in the sky.

an amusement park in winter is like when you go to the places where you went with the person you love but they're not with you anymore. everything rickety & cold & empty.

i am small. i feel like no more than nothing at all. but when i lose sight of daylight & my darkness falls, i'll be strong.

"i can't see anything that i don't like about you.""but you will.""right now i can't.""but you will. you know, you will think of things. & i'll get bored with you & feel trapped, because that's what happens with me."

you wake up with a list of all the people you'd rather be. but you're already on everyone else's list.


how am i supposed to pretend i never want to see you again?

0 kissies: