BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010


What's worse than wanting something you can't have? It's not knowing what you want. Wishing on all the stars in the sky for the answers to your questions, for something to believe in... someone to hold. Having absolutely no control over yourself, being caught up in a place you wish you were miles away from. Being stuck somewhere between the past and the future, nowhere near where you should be - in the present. Stuck in yesterdays and tomorrows, so far from home, far from everything you know and love. The uncertainty could just tear you to bits.

We both listened together to the rain pour down and the thunder clap and smelled the earth rising to greet us. "You look invincible."



Cause when your young your gonna believe that he really loves you, your gonna believe he's in it for the love and nothing else. your gonna believe he's not using you for a bit of action every night and your gonna believe he wont tell anyone about how much you gave up to him.And after being scared by blind love your gonna believe that every boy in the world is like this. You gonna believe there's no such thing as true love, your gonna believe it'll take a miracle to believe in another boy the way you did. You're never gonna realize just how much you depend on him, until he's gone.
You see, boys are like stars, there are millions of them out there, but only one will make your dreams come true.

stars Pictures, Images and Photos

All I wanted was to be wanted. Wish I could go back and tell myself the things I know now..
I've been looking at the world the wrong way,
and that's going to change.

"I love it when you look at me that way"
Photobucket

There are some people in life that
make you laugh a little louder,
smile a little brighter and live a little better.

When you go to bed
and he's all you can think about,
you know your falling in love.

Whenever I get sad cause I'm missing you,
I just think to myself,
I'm so lucky to have someone so great to miss.

He completely stole my heart &
I hope he never lets me go;
I never really told him but
he had me from [ h e l l o ] <3

" here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke & patrick or sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who never were too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on mtv..and blame mtv for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush. here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower & didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friend(s). here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses & just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids who are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids, who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never got caught, but for the ones who always try and fall. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and, “we’ll make your heart be ripped of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids who never made it. "
-pete wentz


"I know this isn't much and I'm sorry but I just can't do this right now. I'm really sorry."
In life it seems as though,
It always rains the hardest on those who deserve the sun.

He knew that no one ever really looked the way they did in photos. He knew he didn't look as wild or as frightened as he did in his own. He came to realize something as he stared at my photo- that it was not me. I was in the air around him, I was in the quiet time he spent alone between studying. I was the girl he had chosen to kiss. He wanted, somehow, to set me free. He didn't want to burn my photo or toss it away, but he didn't want to look at me anymore, either.









0 kissies: