BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

10 secrets.
--------------
1. i'm addicted to the song lyrics that spill my heart out for me.
2. i've found a reason for me to change the way i used to be, a reason to start over new, and the reason is HIM.
3. i feel like i've known him forever, even though i met him last year
4. i just wish he would dedicate this song to me :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWOMrCPH3AA
5. i've denied something my WHOLE life, even though its true.
6. i wonder if their lives are actually easier, or if they just fake it.
7. i wish i knew how to fall out of love
8. sometimes i pretend to be cold, just so you can hold me.
9. i don't think i will ever give up, no matter how hard it gets, sometimes i wish i would, so it could just stop.
10. whenever i hear your name out of her mouth, i feel like punching something.

0 kissies: