BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14, 2009


My friends say I'm a fool to think that you're the one for me I guess I'm just a sucker for love'Cuz honestly the truth is that you know I'm never leavin'Cuz you're my angel sent from above Baby you can do no wrong My money is yours Give you little more because I love ya, love ya With me, girl, is where you belongJust stay right hereI promise my dear I'll put nothin above ya. above yaLove me, Love meSay that you love me Fool me, Fool me Oh how you do me Kiss me, Kiss me Say that you miss meTell me what I wanna hearTell me you People try to tell mebut I still refuse to listen Cuz they don't get to spend time with youA minute with you is worth more than a thousand days without your love, oh your loveMy heart is blind but I don't care'Cuz when I'm with you everything has disappeared And every time I hold you nearI never wanna let you go,

I always knew you were the best The coolest girl I know Prettier than all the restThe star of the show So many times I wish you'd be the one for me I never knew you'd be like this, girl,What did ya do to meYou're who I'm thinking ofGirl, you ain't my runner up And no matter what you're always number oneMy prized possession, one and onlyI adore ya, girl I want ya The one I can't live withoutThat's you, that's you You're my special little ladyThe one that makes me crazy Of all the girls I've ever known It's you, it's youMy favourite, my favourite, my favouriteMy favourite girl. my favourite girl You're always going out your wayTo impress these Mr. Wrongs But if I ever know you'd get like this,I'll take you as you areThey always say believe in love,It's a dream that can't be real So girl let's write a fairy tale,And show 'em how it feelsYou're who I'm thinking ofGirl, you ain't my runner upAnd no matter what you're always number one My prized possession, one and only I adore ya, girl I want ya Of all the girls I've ever knownIt's you, it's you You're my special little ladyThe one that makes me crazy Of all the girls I've ever known It's you, it's you My favourite, my favourite, my favourite My favourite girl. my favourite girlYou take my breath away With everything you sayI just wanna be with you,My baby, my baby, ohhhhMy Miss don't play no games,Treat you no other way,Than you deserve 'Cause you're the girl of my dreamsMy prized possession, one and onlyI adore ya, girl I want yaThe one I can't live withoutThat's you, that's youYou're my special little ladyThe one that makes me crazy Of all the girls I've ever knownIt's you, it's you Ohhh, ohhhh I want you ohhhh It's you, it's you My favourite, my favourite, my favourite My favourite girl.

0 kissies: