BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Love is like a rumor. Everybody talks about it, but no one really knows.
I gotta say what's in my mind
Something about us
doesn't seem right these days
life keeps getting in the way
Whenever we try, somehow the plan
is always rearranged
It's so hard to say
But I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be okay..
I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this
world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own way
Don't wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up
and I watch them fall everytime
Another colour turns to grey
and it's just too hard to watch it all
slowly fade away
I'm leaving today 'cause I've
gotta do what's best for me
you'll be okay..
I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this
world someday
But at least for nowAdd ImageI gotta go my own away

" cause when your fifteen and somebody tells you they love you"

A true friend is someone who can say absolutely nothing to you in a time of need, and you feel better just knowing they are beside you.
I think sometimes you have to loose somebody completely before you realize how much they really did mean to you.

last night, I treated myself to an extremely relaxing bubble bath & massage.
finally, because you know what?
I really do deserve it,
although there are probably a million girls who would object to that statement,
but I do deserve it.
they haven't seen the secret tears.
they weren't there to witness me at the lowest point i've ever experienced.
lately,
nights seem to be longer,
everything seems less hectic,
I need a break.
I need to relax, to take this all in;
to see how far everyone has come.
and a break is exactly what I'll get.
because the power to separate myself from stress is in the palm of my hands.
" make love , not war "
yeah, not so impossible after all.
seriously,I never thought i'd be strong enough to do it,
but I sat there, and deleted every single saved conversation with him I had left,
ripped my favourite picture.., inhaled, exhaled and smiled.
last night was relaxing.
last night I was alone.
last night gave me alot to think & dream about.
since last night, I have a new prespective on life.
I actually AM sorry.
I'm done with bullshit.
done with drama.
done with him.
today, I pulled myself out of bed,
and for the first time in a while,
motivated myself to love my life.

" I bet everyone thinks I'm a drama queen because I'm always upset about something. But if they knew everything, and all the secrets, and pain that I hide, they would see how strong I really am. "

"stop looking at what you don't have,
and start looking at what you do "

-T.I <3

Why can't I have a happy ending for once.









0 kissies: