BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

"Let’s make like a Fabric softener and Snuggle"

"Cause theres a switch that gets hit and it all stops making sense And in the middle of drinks, maybe the fifth or the sixth I'm completely alone at a table of friends I feel nothing for them. I feel nothing, nothing.. all i'm wanting is you, why can't you understand. "


Sometimes I remember the times when I had forgotten what it felt like to find someone you can't get enough of.
& I hope that girl knows, she's got a fucking prince,
and he says he's found his queen, so it's my que to backoff ? and all I can do is dream.


She was often restless to the point of irritability. She simply liked to feel that she was prevented from leaving, that she was needed.

You are a dream come true, for someone, but not for me. Still, we can't have fun, darling? I can't say what I don't mean, you give me more than I can contain. It hurts to know the truth, but this will never go your way. I never said i love you.



0 kissies: