BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Bokeh Pictures, Images and Photos
early merry christmass _ blov3

Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling & getting hurt. Instead they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think that there is something wrong with them, when in reality, they are amazing. That is why we just have to be a little patient & the right boy, the one who takes a chance to find the good, right apple, will come someday.

he broke her heart over and over again,
he made her absolutely crazy.
but on the good days,
he was the one that made her wake up in the morning.
but on the bad days,
he was thing that made her not want to.

you have no idea what it's like to be hours away from the only thing that makes you want to wake up in the morning.

i don't know what to say to you anymore.
anything i say just isn't enough to make
you realize that i really do need you.

you could have me in a heartbeat if you wanted to.

in the game of seduction, there's only one rule. never fall in love

i miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one i want to share it with. i miss you when something is troubling me because you are the one who understands me so well. i miss you when i laugh and cry because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. i miss you all the time, but i miss you most when i lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other, for those were some of the best times of my life.

i don't know what it is about you. maybe it's the way nothing else matters when we're talking, or how you make me smile more than anyone else has. it could be the way you say the right thing at the right time. but whatever it is, i just want you to know, it means everything to me..

I really don't get it.
why me?
why now..
No one deserves to have no calm place to turn in their time of need.
Your only goal is to make me miserable?
You can't fucking understand what your putting me through,
The pain, the troubles, the drama,
I have enough of this to deal with everyday.
You and all your stupid ultimatums.
It's not that I don't want to choose, its that I can't.
It can't all just go away,
I cannot push myself enough to just start all over,
New surroundings,
New beginning ?
No matter how bad it is.. for some strange reason I still prefer all this over..
that.

yeah, happy holidays to you too,
mother fucker.




0 kissies: