BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009


Love is a moment that lasts forever.
When it comes down to it, we all just want to be loved.
Life has no meaning the moment you loose the illusion of being eternal.
Best friends never tell each other they are best friends, they just know.
Breaking up with a boyfriend is a million times easier than breaking up with a best friend.
I can let go, I can forgive, I can move on, but I will never stop loving you.
A boy falls inlove through his eyes, a girl falls through her ears.
Because he showed me , that not all guys are the same.
I love you - those three words have my life in them.
When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
You fail to see the one who loves you standing right in front as does she fail to see you love her in turn.
Don't wait to tell her, because it might be to late then.
Distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another.
Love is just a word until someone you meet gives it a proper meaning.
The biggest obstacle of love is the fear of not being loved.
Life and love are like hide and seek. People spend their whole lives looking for love, but when they finally forget to look for it, they find it.
831 = 'I Love You' 8 letters 3 words 1 meaning.
"If this is a crush, then I don't know if I could take the real thing if it happens."
"An infatuated man is not only foolish, but wild."


0 kissies: