BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

forever comes faster than it's meant to.

for those days;
days like
today,
when fun isn't an option,
just kick back, relax because everything will be alright.
right ?


" Im not depressed.. I'm looking down because my shoes are pretty,
and they deserve some attention, because if they don't get attention they'll be depressed, and they dont have any of their own shoes to blame it on so its worse for them because everyone would be able to tell how they are feeling. "


when the only things we have left are our selves, walk becomes run, friends become sisters, boys become hazards and we become hopeless.
find what your looking for & dont stop till you do.
determined minds = success


i just can't pull myself away,
under a spell i can't break,
i just
c a n ' t s t o p
its ironic; but i'm going to say thanks.
thanks for teaching me that it's okay to cry.
thanks for teaching me the way the girl's mind works.
thanks for destroying almost every friendship i've had.
thanks for taking that knife and using it as soon as my back turned.
thanks for losing my trust.
thanks for embarrassing me.
thanks for all the yelling, screaming & bitching.
thanks for all the rumors.
thanks for all your gossip.
thanks for all your lies.

thanks,
thanks for making me
stronger


0 kissies: